How many laps can you swim? Find out at the 12th Annual Swim-A-Thon!
Who: All Marlins, all age groups
When: June 5, 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Sawmill Pool, 2200 Millpark Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380
It’s that time again! Our main fundraiser of the year, the Swim-A-Thon is a fun way for our swimmers and their loved ones to support the Marlins Swim Team
When: Sunday, June 5, 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Sawmill outdoor pool
Swimmers will raise money for the laps they swim to support their team. As an extra bonus, they’ll earn tickets for their laps, and they can have a chance to win raffle prizes!
Our goal is to have each swimmer raise $100. Then at the Swim-A-Thon, we will have a fun and exciting raffle. Swimmers will earn raffle tickets as follows:
1 ticket for every $5 turned in at the Swim-A-Thon
- You must turn in your donations during the event or in advance in order to receive your tickets. See the Paypal link paypal.me/woodlandsmarlins or use the QR code for paypal or Venmo at the bottom of this form to send to family and friends!
- You do not need to be present to win. If you turned in raffle prizes in advance, one of the coaches will put your swimmers earned tickets into age and gender appropriate raffles.
1 ticket for the number of laps you swim, depending on your age group:
- 6 and under: 1 ticket per every 2 laps
- 8 and under: 1 ticket per every 3 laps
- 9&10s: 1 ticket per every 4 laps
- 11&12s: 1 ticket per every 5 laps
- 13 and overs: 1 ticket per every 6 laps
1 ticket for each $5 raffle item donated to the raffle baskets.
Swimmers will be provided with pizza and drinks. Extra pizza and drinks available for purchase for parents and siblings as well! Please be sure to sign up to attend like a normal meet, noting whether you plan to attend. This helps us plan the right amount of pizza and drinks for swimmers!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the board members at practices or by email at secretary@thewoodlandsmarlins.