Supporting The Marlins
Supporting the Marlins
The Woodlands Marlins swim team is a nonprofit organization, governed by an elected board of directors. Conceived to foster competitive swimming, good sportsmanship, and development of teamwork in the youth of the Woodlands, Oakridge and the rest of north Montgomery County. This team is one of the oldest in the Woodlands, and has enjoyed the membership of over 3475 children during the past 22 years. Swim teams are unique in their ability to enable youth of all ages to participate, from 6 years old on up to 18 years. This provides an uncommon environment for the child to experience both personal growth and the ability to contribute to a team sport. Membership is not based on the swimming ability of the child, only on the desire and basic water safety knowledge of each individual youngster .
Become a Marlins Partner
Your partnership will help fund:
- Coaching Staff for 200+ Swimmers
- State of the Art Practice and Meet Facility - CISD Natatorium
- Team T-shirts
- Meet Heat Sheets (swim events by heat, lane and swimmer per meet)
- End of Season Party and Awards
There are four partnership levels to choose from: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The form on our Documents page provides details on each level.
Sponsorship and Shout-Out’s are ways to support us!
The cost of operating this team is covered mainly by the membership fees and fundraisers, however occasionally additional expenditures are required. When needed we ask for contributions from area businesses such as yours. You can be assured that 100% of your contribution will be used to either replace or refurbish existing equipment, and your generous donation may be tax deductible.
There are TWO ways to help support our youth, community and physical fitness:
1. Sponsor- Your (or your firm’s) name will appear in two Home Meet Heat Sheets and the Divisional Meet Heat Sheet. If you are interested in making a donation to the swim team please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.