Job opening 2020: Assistant Swim Coach
The Woodlands Marlins Summer Swim Team is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic part-time Assistant Swim Coach to join our staff for the Summer 2020 swim season. The Marlins is a NWAL summer swim team comprised of 4- to 18-year-old swimmers.
- Current coach credentials or the ability to become certified.
- Competitive swimming experience at high school or college level is a plus.
- Must be certified in First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding.
- Must be knowledgeable in proper competitive stroke techniques, to be able to teach these techniques in an active setting and be a team player.
- Previous coaching or teaching experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel to away meets around the Houston area.
The position offers approximately 8 to 20 hours as scheduled per week on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Working on deck and in the water with the under direction of Head Age Group Coach.
- Weekend swim meets approximately once per month. (These hours could be in addition to the 15-20 hours per week.)
- Assist Head Age Group Coach with other tasks as needed.
The Assistant Swim Coach position is an hourly position.
To apply please complete the job application below and email it to: President@thewoodlandsmarlins.org.