Job opening 2024: Assistant Swim Coach
The Woodlands Marlins Summer Swim Team is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic part-time Assistant Swim Coach to join our staff for the Summer 2024 swim season. The Marlins is a NWAL summer swim team comprised of 4- to 18-year-old swimmers.
- Current coach credentials or the ability to become certified.
- Competitive swimming experience at high school or college level is a plus.
- Certified in First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in proper competitive stroke techniques, to be able to teach these techniques in an active setting and be a team player.
- Previous coaching or teaching experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel to away meets around the Houston area.
The position offers approximately 8 to 20 hours as scheduled per week on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Working on deck and in the water with the under direction of Head Age Group Coach.
- Weekend swim meets approximately four times per month in May and June. (These hours could be in addition to the 15-20 hours per week.)
- Assist Head Coach with other tasks as needed.
The Assistant Swim Coach position is an hourly position.
To apply please complete the job application below and email it to: Vicepresident@thewoodlandsmarlins.org.